2019 Trade Show Booth Pricing
What’s Included With Your Booth:
- Company name sign (9”x44”) & six easel-back signs (7”x11”)
- Carpeting (aisle & booth), side and back drapes
- Tables (up to 12’), chairs and wastebasket
- In-hall transportation up to 1,000 lbs. & free crate storage
- Four-color promotional postcards
- Customized digital exhibitor invitations
- Standard listing in both printed and digital “Show Program” (distributed to attendees and exhibitors at the show and emailed after the show)
- Listing in the annual D2P “Supplier Directory” (both digital & print editions)
- Listing on the Manufacturers’ Rep Wanted board
- Manual lead retrieval (labels & lead pads)
- Qualify for discounted manufacturers’ rep search
- Display up to 2 tabletop parts on the “Solution Showcase”
Additional Marketing Tools
Electronic Lead Retrieval • $190
Enhance your lead acquisition process by capturing leads on your own mobile device. Available for both Apple iOS & Android devices.
- Use your own mobile device, no hardware rentals needed.
- Use multiple devices at no added cost.
- Scan attendee badges/stickers at the show.
- Manage attendee contact information instantly on your device.
- Follow up on leads live from the show or back at the office.
- Download leads in both Excel and CSV formats.
- Receive additional lead information compared to the manual label system.
How does it work? Learn more at www.D2PApp.com.
Corporate Website Link • $300
Featured exhibitor on the D2P Show website (D2P.com) with a direct link to your corporate home page. Premier listing in digital “Show Program” with an active link to your home page distributed post-show via email to all registered attendees & exhibitors.
What does it look like? View an example.
Premium Post-Show Registrant List • $550
Qualified list of OEM engineers and purchasing personnel, who did not attend the show, looking to buy your specific service. This is the most qualified buyer list in the industry. You will receive complete direct mailing information, including phone number and what time frame they are looking to purchase (does not include email address).
Pricing At A Glance…
- All exhibitors must have a manufacturing facility in North America.
- Only companies with common ownership are allowed to share a booth.
- Manufacturers’ reps can work a booth but only principals can purchase exhibit space.
- Distributors, material suppliers and internet-based companies are subject to Show Management approval.