Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business—62% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers—65% of attendees of the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- Ideally positioned in the fall when no other competitive shows are in the region. All other manufacturing shows are held in the spring.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any trade show in the region–no union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
- California leads the nation with 25,440 manufacturers employing over 1,560,263 workers. (Manufacturers’ News)
- California is the #1 state in manufacturing output. (NAM)
- California ranked #1 in “Top States – New Tech Startups and Business Establishments”. (CompTIA Properties)
- Southern California has 3 cities in the top 30 U.S. cities by number of industrial jobs with Los Angeles #5, San Diego #10, and Irvine #29. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Southern California accounts for 61% of the state’s industrial employment. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Los Angeles ranked 3rd in “Top Metros Exceeding U.S. Job Growth Expectations”. (Career Builder & EMSI)
Promotional Radius to Include: California, Nevada, and Arizona.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Hosted at the Pasadena Convention Center, a state-of-the-art facility with plenty of onsite parking for attendees and exhibitors. Click here to view a map of the area.
ADAMS RITE AEROSPACE
ADEL WIGGINS GROUP
ADVANCED MEDICAL OPTICS
BECKMAN COULTER INC
BF GOODRICH AEROSPACE
BLACK & DECKER
CUSTOM CONTROL SENSORS
EDWARDS LIFE SCIENCES
ELLISON EDUCATIONAL EQUIP
FAGOR AUTOMATION CORP
HAAS AUTOMATION INC
HONDA PERFORMANCE DEV
KARL STORZ IMAGING
KAWASAKI MOTORS CORP USA
MAXON LIFT CO
ORIENTAL MOTOR USA
ROYAL TRUCK BODY
THALES AVIONICS INC
THE TORO CO
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
Proven Results...% Based on 2015 Pasadena, CA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|87% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Long Beach, CA 2018||1,859|
|Long Beach, CA 2016||1,673|
|Pasadena, CA 2015||1,307|
|Long Beach, CA 2014||1,781|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls