Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business – 55% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers – 57% of attendees of the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- Longest running manufacturing show in New England.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any tradeshow in the region–no union fees or extra drayage costs.
- Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
The Region at a Glance:
- If combined, the six New England states would be the 7th largest state in manufacturing output while only being the 18th largest state in area. (NAM)
- Combined, New England would also be the 3rd largest state with 19,612 manufacturing plants and the 4th largest with 825,162 manufacturing jobs. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Over 95% of the New England population is within 180 miles of the show.
- Massachusetts ranked 2nd in “Technology and Innovation.” (CNBC)
- Nearby Hartford, CT ranked 3rd in “The World’s Most Competitive Cities – Aerospace Product & Part Manufacturing”. (Site Selection Magazine)
Promotional Radius to Include: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
A convenient alternative to downtown Boston, the trade center is located within minutes of four major highways: I-90/Mass Pike, I-495, I-290, and I-95. Click here to view a map of the area.
BARRY CONTROLS INC
BROOKS AUTOMATION INC
DAVID CLARK CO INC
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
FLIR SURVEILLANCE CO INC
HITEC SENSOR DEVELOPMENTS
HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & IND
IDEX HEALTH & SCIENCE
IMAGE STREAM MEDICAL
KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN
NOVAMETRIX MEDICAL SYS
NUVERA FUEL CELLS
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
RIGAKU ANALYTICAL DEVICES
SEALED AIR CORP
UNITED TECH RESEARCH
VELCRO GROUP CORP
Proven Results...% Based on 2018 Marlborough, MA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|80% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Marlborough, MA 2018||1,857|
|Marlborough, MA 2017||1,677|
|Marlborough, MA 2016||1,847|
|Marlborough, MA 2015||1,611|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls
|Heating and Cooling||2.4%|