Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business—54% of the last show’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers—57% of the attendees to the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
- Indiana is home to 9,498 manufacturing companies, employing 585,504 total workers. Since 2011, Indiana has added 41,357 jobs, or 7.6%. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Indiana ranked the #7 state for “Best Business Climate” and #3 for “Automotive Manufacturing Strength”. (Business Facilities)
- Indiana’s job gains were led by the transportation equipment industry which added 5.2% to its workforce in the past year. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Indiana is within a one-day drive of 80% of the U.S. population. The median center of U.S. population has fallen within Indiana since 1950. (Indy Partnership)
- Indianapolis ranks first in the state for manufacturing jobs with 73,071 workers or 12.5%. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Indianapolis ranked #5 city in the nation for “High Tech Industry Job Growth”. (Forbes)
Promotional Radius to Include: Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Four interstate highways intersect in central Indiana, making the Indianapolis Region the leading metro area in America with direct interstate access to other markets. Click here to view a map of the area.
AERO FLUID PRODUCTS
AISIN DRIVETRAIN INC
APPLIED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
AUTOMATIC POOL COVERS
BATESVILLE CASKET CO
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP
DELTA FAUCET COMPANY
DUBOIS WOOD PRODUCTS
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
FAURECIA CLEAN MOBILITY
HONDA MFG OF INDIANA
KEIHIN NORTH AMERICA
KYB AMERICAS CORPORATION
NATIONAL OFFICE FURNITURE
NORTH AMERICAN SUBARU INC
PRECISION TURBO & ENGINE
ROCHE DIABETES CARE INC
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIP
VALEO ENGINE COOLING
Proven Results...% Based on 2017 Indianapolis Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|79% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Akron, OH 2018||1,368|
|Indianaopolis, IN 2017||1,041|
|Akron, OH 2016||1,099|
|Covington, KY 2015||758|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls
|Heating and Cooling||1.6%|