Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business—59% of visitors to the last region’s show were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers—58% of attendees of the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- Hosted at the Charlotte Convention Center, a state-of-the-art facility equipped with many business amenities and services.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any trade show in the region – no union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
- North Carolina is home to 9,702 manufacturers employing 573,006 workers. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Just 10 miles away, the state of South Carolina has 4,629 manufacturers employing 270,348 workers. 64% of the workers are in nearby Northwest South Carolina. (Manufacturers’ News)
- North Carolina ranked 2nd and South Carolina ranked 10th in “Top States Business Climate”. (Site Selection Magazine)
- North Carolina ranked 2nd in “Economic Growth Potential”. (Business Facilities)
- Charlotte ranked 5th in “The World’s Most Competitive Cities – Machinery, Equipment, & Construction”. (Site Selection Magazine)
Promotional Radius to Include: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services
Easy Access to the Show…
The Charlotte Convention Center is conveniently located off I-277 in Uptown Charlotte, just 7 miles from Charlotte International Airport, and connected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame. Click here to view a map of the area.
AAR CARGO SYS
ACROPRINT TIME RECORDER CO
AMERICAN EMERGENCY VEH
ANDERSON HYDRA PLATFORMS
ASSOCIATED FUEL PUMP SYS
ATEX TECHNOLOGIES INC
ATI INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
BALDOR ELECTRIC CO
BORGWARNER TURBO SYSTEMS
BOWE BELL & HOWELL
BUEHLER MOTOR INC
CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE SYS
DOOSAN INFRACORE PORTABLE
HONDA POWER EQUIPMENT
JOHN DEERE TURF CARE
KABA ILCO CORP
KIDDE AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
MOOG CMPNTS GROUP
NORTON DOOR CONTROLS
OTTO ENVIRONMENTAL SYS
SEALED AIR CORP
STANLEY BLACK & DECKER
Proven Results...% Based on 2017 Greenville, SC Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|79% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Raleigh, NC 2018||891|
|Charlotte, NC 2017||995|
|Raleigh, NC 2016||733|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls
|Heating and Cooling||3.2%|