Market at a Glance:
- As of 2023, the state of Illinois is home to 14,660 manufacturers employing 735,084 workers, making it among the largest industrial states in the U.S. ~ Industry Select/MNI
- Chicago remains the state’s top industrial city by number of manufacturing jobs, accounting for 94,206 jobs. ~ Industry Select/MNI
- Top manufacturing companies in Illinois include Ford Motor, Medline Industries, FCA US, AbbVie, Continental Tire, Allied Building Products, and Caterpillar. ~ Industry Select
- Total manufacturing output in the state of Illinois in 2021 equaled $114.73 billion. ~ NAM
- Chicago is the nation’s manufacturing capital. ~ World Business Chicago
About the Show
- Get immediate business – over 40% of the visitors from our 2023 shows were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs. Free onsite parking for both exhibitors and attendees.
Promotional Radius to Include: Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
The Greater Chicago Design-2-Part Show is the only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Located in the Northwest Chicago suburb of Schaumburg (Cook County), the Schaumburg Convention Center features a convenient central location and plenty of parking. Click here to view a map of the area.
Partial List of
BOSCH TOOL CORPORATION
BRIGGS AND STRATTON
DELTROL FLUID PRODUCTS
FAIRBANKS MORSE DEFENSE
HENRY REPEATING ARMS
MAGNET-SCHULTZ OF AMERICA
MARMON FOODSERVICE TECH
MIKUNI AMERICAN CORPORATION
MOBILE MARK INC
NATIONAL POWER CORPORATION
ROBERT BOSCH TOOL CORP
WAHL CLIPPER CORP
Proven Results...% Based on 2023 Schaumburg, IL Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|92% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Schaumburg, IL 2023||1,869|
|Schaumburg, IL 2022||1,523|
|Schaumburg, IL 2021||1,576|
|Schaumburg, IL 2019||2,133|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems Instrumentation & Controls