Market at a Glance:
- As of 2023, the state of California is home to 23,078 manufacturers employing 1,385,974 workers. Total manufacturing output equaled $394.83 billion. ~ Industry Select/MNI
- Santa Clara currently ranks #5 in the state in overall number of manufacturing jobs with 29,692. ~ Industry Select
- California accounts for 14.5% of U.S. manufacturing output…and is still the largest contributor to the U.S. manufacturing industry – both in terms of output and employment. ~ CMTC
- Top manufacturing companies in California include Northrop Grumman Aerospace International, General Atomics, Chevron, Raytheon, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Lockheed Martin, and Intel. ~ Industry Select
- Approximately 16% of all aerospace manufacturing jobs and 28% of all IT and analytical product manufacturing jobs in the U.S. are accounted for by the state of California. ~ CMTC
About the Show
- Get immediate business – over 40% of the visitors from our 2023 shows were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any trade show in the region – no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional radius to include: California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.
The Northern California Design-2-Part Show is The only trade show in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
In the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access from highways I-880, Rt. 237, I-101, Rt. 87, I-280, I-680, and just 5 miles from San Jose International Airport. Click here to view a map of the area.
Partial List of
AISIN ELECTRONICS INC
BOSSA NOVA ROBOTICS
CARL ZEISS MEDITEC
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
MOTIV POWER SYSTEMS
OMRON ROBOTICS AND SAFETY TEC
PRECISION FLUID CONTROLS
ROCHE SEQUENCING SOLUTIONS
SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
SPACE SYSTEMS LORAL
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
VARIAN MEDICAL SYSTEMS
YIELD ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
Proven Results...% Based on 2022 Santa Clara, CA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|94% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Santa Clara, CA 2022||1,253|
|Santa Clara, CA 2019||1,869|
|Santa Clara, CA 2018||1,604|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls