Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Manufacturing is the 2nd largest industry in Illinois.~ NAM
- In 2020, the top manufacturing sector for growth was Pharmaceutical/Medicine Manufacturing.~ NAM
- Illinois is currently home to over 15,000 manufacturers. The top 5 manufacturing companies are Ford Motor Co., Medine Industries Inc., FCA US, AbbVie, and Continental Tire The Americas.
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
About the Show
- Get immediate business – over 50% of the visitors from our 2022 Spring Shows were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Free parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, & Iowa.
The Greater Chicago Design-2-Part Show is the only trade show in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
The Schaumburg Convention Center is within convenient access to I-90 and I-290/53 and is just 12 miles from O’ Hare Airport. Click here to view a map of the area.
ADVANCED AIRFOILS COMPONENTS
ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES
AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS
AVRA MEDICAL ROBOTICS
BAUSH + LOMB
BOEING DEFENSE, SPACE & SECURITY
FLORIDA CAN MANUFACTURING
MAVERICK BOAT GROUP
MITSUBISHI HITACHI POWER SYSTEMS
NORTHROP GRUMMAN LASER SYSTEMS
OCEAN INSIGHT TROPICANA
PRATT & WHITNEY
PUBLIX FOOD MANUFACTURING
UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE
Proven Results...% Based on 2022 Schaumburg, IL Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|92% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Schaumburg, IL 2022||1,522|
|Schaumburg, IL 2021||1,556|
|Schaumburg, IL 2019||2,125|
|Schaumburg, IL 2018||2,000|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems Instrumentation & Controls