Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- 236,000 manufacturers were employed in Massachusetts in 2020. Total output from manufacturing equaled $54.59 billion in 2019. ~ NAM
- If combined, the six New England states would be the 7th largest state in manufacturing output. ~ NAM
- In 2020, Pharmaceutical and Medical Manufacturing was ranked #1 in job growth. ~ NAM
- Top manufacturing sectors in Massachusetts include computer and electronic products, chemical products, fabricated metal products, and machinery. ~ NAM
- Over 95% of the New England population is within 180 miles of the show.~ NAM
- Manufacturing sector in Massachusetts grew 4.3% in 2022. ~ IBIS World
About the Show
- Get immediate business – over 2/3 of the visitors in 2022 were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- The longest running manufacturing trade show in New England.
- Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
Promotional Radius to Include: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
A convenient alternative to downtown Boston, the trade center is located within minutes of four major highways: I-90/Mass Pike, I-495, I-290, and I-95. Click here to view a map of the area.
AMPHENOL ALDEN PRODUCTS
ANALOG DEVICES INC
DIAMOND ANTENNA & MICROWAVE
DIVERSIFIED TECHNOLOGIES INC
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
HENKE SASS WOLF OF AMERICA
KARL STORZ ENDOVISION
MURATA POWER SOLUTIONS
NEW BALANCE ATHLETICS
NUVERA FUEL CELLS
P & G GILLETTE
PRATT AND WHITNEY
SENKO ADVANCED COMPONENTS
STANLEY BLACK & DECKER
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
Proven Results...% Based on 2022 Marlborough, MA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|81% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Marlborough, MA 2022||1,545|
|Marlborough, MA 2021||1,211|
|Marlborough, MA 2019||1,712|
|Marlborough, MA 2018||1,861|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls