Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Indianapolis’ advanced manufacturing industry is the 2nd largest industry sector in the U.S. ~ Life in Indy
- The state of Indiana is home to 9,738 manufacturing companies, employing 541,000 workers. ~ MNI / NAM
- Job gains across the state were led by Pharmaceutical/Medicine Manufacturing. ~ NAM
- Indiana has the highest concentration of manufacturing jobs in the nation. 25% of Indiana’s economic output is based in manufacturing. ~ IEDC
- Indiana’s automotive industry is comprised of 5 major OEM assembly plants and over 500 automotive suppliers. ~ IEDC
- Since 2009, Indiana has created over 93,000 manufacturing jobs. Over 25% of Indiana’s economic output is based in the manufacturing sector. ~ IEDC
About the Show
- Get immediate business—52% of the last show’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers—58% of the attendees to the last show had the final decision or significant influence.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional radius to include: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, and Kentucky.
The only trade show in the region to feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Four interstate highways intersect in central Indiana, making the Indianapolis Region the leading metro area in America with direct interstate access to other markets. Click here to view a map of the area.
AISIN DRIVETRAIN INC
AUTOMATIC POOL COVERS
BRINLY HARDY COMPANY
CLARKE FIRE PROTECTION PROD
DAIMLER TRUCKS NORTH AMERICA
DELTA FAUCET COMPANY
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
ENGINEERED MEDICAL SYSTEMS
FORD METER BOX COMPANY
H-P PRODUCTS INC
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
LAFAYETTE VENETIAN BLIND
LINDAL NORTH AMERICA
NATIONAL OILWELL VARCO
POINT MEDICAL CORP
PRECISION TURBO AND ENGINE
PRO DOOR MANUFACTURING
ROCHE DIABETES CARE INC
SCHUETZ CONTAINER SYSTEMS
SMC CORPORATION OF AMERICA
SUBARU OF INDIANA
ZOELLER PUMP COMPANY
Proven Results...% Based on 2021 Indianapolis, IN Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|83% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Akron, OH 2022||1,311|
|Indianapolis, IN 2021||983|
|Indianapolis, IN 2019||1,162|
|Akron, OH 2018||1,368|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls