Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Massachusetts has 236,000 manufacturing employees. In the neighboring states of New Hampshire and Rhode Island, there are 104,000 manufacturing employees combined. ~ NAM
- If combined, the six New England states would be the 7th largest state in manufacturing output while only being the 18th largest state in the area. ~ NAM
- Combined, New England would also be the 3rd largest state in manufacturing jobs. ~ Manufacturers’ News
- In 2020, Pharmaceutical and Medical Manufacturing was ranked #1 in job growth. ~ NAM
- Among the six New England states, the leading industries are Computer and Electronic Products, Food Kindred Products, Aerospace and other Transportation Equipment, and Fabricated Metals. ~ NAM
- Over 95% of the New England population is within 180 miles of the show. ~ NAM
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
About the Show
- Get immediate business – over two-thirds of the visitors in 2021 were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- The longest running manufacturing show in New England.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any tradeshow in the region no union fees or extra drayage costs.
- Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
Promotional Radius to Include: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
A convenient alternative to downtown Boston, the trade center is located within minutes of four major highways: I-90/Mass Pike, I-495, I-290, and I-95. Click here to view a map of the area.
BARRY CONTROLS INC
BROOKS AUTOMATION INC
DAVID CLARK CO INC
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
FLIR SURVEILLANCE CO INC
HITEC SENSOR DEVELOPMENTS
HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & IND
IDEX HEALTH & SCIENCE
IMAGE STREAM MEDICAL
KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN
NOVAMETRIX MEDICAL SYS
NUVERA FUEL CELLS
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
RIGAKU ANALYTICAL DEVICES
SEALED AIR CORP
UNITED TECH RESEARCH CENTER
VELCRO GROUP CORP
Proven Results...% Based on 2021 Marlborough, MA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|81% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Marlborough, MA 2021||1,211|
|Marlborough, MA 2019||1,712|
|Marlborough, MA 2018||1,861|
|Marlborough, MA 2017||1,681|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls