Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Manufacturers in Tennessee account for 15.32% of the total output in the state. ~ NAM
- Pharmaceutical; Medial; and Motor Vehicle Manufacturing were in the top 5 areas of growth in 2019. ~ NAM
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Paid parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Tennessee, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina, Illinois, and Missouri.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services
Convenient location. Click here to view a map of the area.
ACK CONTROLS INC
ADROIT MEDICAL SYS INC
AIRXCEL INC - SUBURBAN DIV
ALABAMA SPECIALTY PROD INC
AUTOMATION TOOL CORP
DYNAMIC STRUCTURES & MTRL
FOOD WARMING EQUIP
FRANKE COFFEE SYSTEMS
FUJI AUTOTECH USA
GENERAL ELECTRIC APPLIANCES
HONDA MFG OF ALABAMA
IDEAL CLAMP PROD
KOMATSU AMERICA INTL
MILLER INDUSTRIES TOWING EQUIP
NATIONAL GUARD PRODUCTS
NISSAN NORTH AMERICA
PARKER PUMP MOTOR DIV
ROYAL APPLIANCE MFG CO
ROYAL BRASS AND HOSE
SANMINA MEDICAL DEVICES
SUMITOMO ELECTRIC WIRING SYS
TENNESSEE MAT CO
TUFF TORQ CORPORATION
UNIVERSAL LIGHTING TECH
V & F TRANSFORMER
VIDEO GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
VOLKSWAGEN GRP OF AMERICA
Proven Results...% Based on 2016 Nashville Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|78% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Nashville, TN 2016||721|
|Nashville, TN 2011||629|
|Nashville, TN 2008||783|
|Nashville, TN 2005||677|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls