Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Massachusetts’ manufacturing employment is 243,000 workers. Neighboring states, New Hampshire has 70,000 workers and Rhode Island has 39,000 workers. ~ NAM
- If combined, the six New England states would be the 7th largest state in manufacturing output while only being the 18th largest state in area. ~ NAM
- New England’s regional defense industry collaboration will provide growth for defense-related businesses across the six-state region. ~ Business Faculties
- Combined, New England would also be the 3rd largest state in manufacturing jobs. ~ Manufacturers’ News
- In 2019, Pharmaceutical and Medical Manufacturing was ranked #1 in job growth. ~ NAM
- Among the six New England states, the leading industries are Transportation Equipment, Industrial Machinery and Equipment, Food kindred products, and Miscellaneous Manufacturing. ~ NAM
- Over 95% of the New England population is within 180 miles of the show. ~ NAM
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Free on-site parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
A convenient alternative to downtown Boston, the trade center is located within minutes of four major highways: I-90/Mass Pike, I-495, I-290, and I-95. Click here to view a map of the area.
BARRY CONTROLS INC
BROOKS AUTOMATION INC
DAVID CLARK CO INC
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
FLIR SURVEILLANCE CO INC
HITEC SENSOR DEVELOPMENTS
HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & IND
IDEX HEALTH & SCIENCE
IMAGE STREAM MEDICAL
KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN
NOVAMETRIX MEDICAL SYS
NUVERA FUEL CELLS
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
RIGAKU ANALYTICAL DEVICES
SEALED AIR CORP
UNITED TECH RESEARCH CENTER
VELCRO GROUP C
WATERS CORP ZOLL MEDICAL
Proven Results...% Based on 2019 Marlborough, MA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|94% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Marlborough, MA 2019||1,712|
|Marlborough, MA 2018||1,861|
|Marlborough, MA 2017||1,681|
|Marlborough, MA 2016||1,842|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls