Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Indiana is home to 9,738 manufacturing companies, employing 541,000 workers. ~ MNI / NAM
- Indiana’s job gains were led by Pharmaceutical/Medicine Manufacturing. ~ NAM
- Indiana is within a one-day drive of 80% of the U.S. population. The median center of U.S. population has fallen within Indiana since 1950. ~ Indy Partnership
- Indiana’s automotive industry is located throughout the state, and is comprised of 5 major OEM assembly plants and over 500 automotive suppliers. ~ www.iedc.in.gov
- Since 2009, Indiana has created over 93,000 manufacturing jobs. Over 25% of Indiana’s economic output is based in the manufacturing sector. ~ www.iedc.in.gov
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Free on-site parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Four interstate highways intersect in central Indiana, making the Indianapolis Region the leading metro area in America with direct interstate access to other markets. Click here to view a map of the area.
AERO FLUID PRODUCTS
AISIN DRIVETRAIN INC
APPLIED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
AUTOMATIC POOL COVERS
BATESVILLE CASKET CO
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE GROUP
DELTA FAUCET COMPANY
DUBOIS WOOD PRODUCTS
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
FAURECIA CLEAN MOBILITY
HONDA MFG OF INDIANA
INDIANA HYDRAULIC EQUIPMENT
KEIHIN NORTH AMERICA
KYB AMERICAS CORPORATION
NATIONAL OFFICE FURNITURE
NORTH AMERICAN SUBARU INC
PRECISION TURBO & ENGINE
RIDETECH ROCHE DIABETES CARE INC
TOYOTA INDUSTRIAL EQUIP
VALEO ENGINE COOLING
Proven Results...% Based on 2017 Indianapolis Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|89% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Indianapolis, IN 2019||1,162|
|Akron, OH 2018||1,368|
|Indianapolis, IN 2017||1,045|
|Akron, OH 2016||1,099|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls