Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- In 2019, Georgia ranked #2 in aerospace attractiveness. ~ PWC.com
- Georgia is a national leader in advanced manufacturing, outpacing the U.S in 10-year GDP growth in the manufacture of products including machinery, electrical equipment & components, and fabricated metals. ~ Georgia.org
- Several global and national leaders in the aerospace industry have a presence in Georgia, including Lockheed Martin, Gulfstream Aerospace and Meggitt Polymers & Composites. ~ Select Georgia
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Paid parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services
Easy Access to the Show…
The Cobb Galleria is located just inside the I-285 loop, offering visitors convenient access from the entire region. Click here to view a map of the area.
ABATEK AMERICAS INC
ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING
AMES TAPING TOOLS
APEX TOOL GROUP
BLUE BIRD CORP
DANLEY SOUND LABS
GENESIS CONNECTED SOLUTIONS
GS YUASA LITHIUM POWER
HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
HONDA MFG OF ALABAMA
KLIKLOK WOODMAN & BOSCH
MAKITA CORP OF AMERICA
NEPTUNE TECHNOLOGY GROUP
REHRIG PACIFIC COMPANY
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORP
YAMAHA MOTOR CORP USA
YOKOGAWA CORP AMERICA
Proven Results...% Based on 2019 Atlanta, GA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|80% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Atlanta, GA 2019||1,314|
|Atlanta, GA 2018||1,173|
|Atlanta, GA 2017||1,078|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls