Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Ohio is home to 17,377 manufacturers. Industrial machinery and equipment accounts for the most manufacturing employment with 17%. ~ NAM
- Manufacturing accounts for half the total economy in Northern Ohio. ~ Magnet
- Ohio’s factories lead the nation in production of plastics and rubber, fabricated metals and electrical equipment and appliances – 54% of the state’s output consists of durable goods. ~ Ohio Development Services Agency
- Fabricated metal products and transportation equipment are the second largest manufacturing industries. ~ NAM
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Free on-site parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, and West Virginia.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
From I-71, I-76, I-77, I-271, Rt. 8, and the Ohio Turnpike. Plus, close proximity to Akron-Canton Airport (15 minutes) and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (40 minutes). Click here to view a map of the area.
AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
APPLIED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
CARLISLE BRAKE & FRICTION
CROWN EQUIPMENT CORP
DELTA SYSTEMS INC
ETHICON SURGICAL CARE
FORTUNE BRANDS PLUMBING
GOJO INDUSTRIES INC
GOODYEAR TIRE AND RUBBER
GORMAN RUPP CO
HONDA OF AMERICA
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON
KINETICS NOISE CONTROL
KOBELCO STEWART BOLLING INC
LINCOLN ELECTRIC CO
LUK USA LLC
NEWMAN TECHNOLOGY INC
NORFOLK NAVAL SHIPYARD
PREFORMED LINE PRODUCTS
PROCTER & GAMBLE
STANLEY ELECTRIC US
THE ALLEN COMPANY
THE TIMKEN COMPANY
THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
TS TECH AMERICAS
Proven Results...% Based on 2018 Akron, OH Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|94% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Indianapolis, IN 2019||1,162|
|Akron, OH 2018||1,368|
|Indianapolis, IN 2017||1,045|
|Akron, OH 2016||1,099|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls