Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business – 54% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers – 59% of attendees of the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- Longest running manufacturing show in New England.
- Easiest set-up and breakdown of any tradeshow in the region–no union fees or extra drayage costs.
- Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
The Region at a Glance:
- Massachusetts’ manufacturing employment is 244,220 workers. Neighboring states, New Hampshire has 70,410 workers and Rhode Island has 40,330 workers. (NAM)
- If combined, the six New England states would be the 7th largest state in manufacturing output while only being the 18th largest state in area. (NAM)
- Combined, New England would also be the 3rd largest state in manufacturing plants and the 4th largest in manufacturing jobs. (Manufacturers’ News)
- Massachusetts ranked 14th overall “Top States for Business”, and 2nd in “Technology & Innovation”. (CNBC)
- Over 95% of the New England population is within 180 miles of the show.
Promotional Radius to Include: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Maine.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
A convenient alternative to downtown Boston, the trade center is located within minutes of four major highways: I-90/Mass Pike, I-495, I-290, and I-95. Click here to view a map of the area.
BARRY CONTROLS INC
BROOKS AUTOMATION INC
DAVID CLARK CO INC
EVOQUA WATER TECHNOLOGIES
FLIR SURVEILLANCE CO INC
HITEC SENSOR DEVELOPMENTS
HUTCHINSON AEROSPACE & IND
IDEX HEALTH & SCIENCE
IMAGE STREAM MEDICAL
KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN
NOVAMETRIX MEDICAL SYS
NUVERA FUEL CELLS
PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
RIGAKU ANALYTICAL DEVICES
SEALED AIR CORP
UNITED TECH RESEARCH CENTER
VELCRO GROUP C
WATERS CORP ZOLL MEDICAL
Proven Results...% Based on 2019 Marlborough, MA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|82% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Marlborough, MA 2019||1,624|
|Marlborough, MA 2018||1,857|
|Marlborough, MA 2017||1,677|
|Marlborough, MA 2016||1,847|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls
|Heating and Cooling||1.3%|