Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business – 56% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Hosted at the Greenville Convention Center, a state-of-the-art facility equipped with many business amenities and services.
- Free on-site parking for attendees and exhibitors.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs
The Region at a Glance:
- South Carolina is home to 3,390 manufacturers employing 247,760 workers. (National Association of Manufacturers)
- South Carolina ranked 6th in “Best Business Climate”. (Business Facilities)
- South Carolina ranked 9th in “Automotive Manufacturing Strength”. (Business Facilities)
- South Carolina ranked 8th in “Best States for Business”. (Chief Executive)
- In the 2018 “Most Competitive (U.S.) Cities” report, the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC area ranked number five in “Automotive”. (Site Selection)
Promotional Radius to Include: South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama and Ten nessee.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Located along I-85, a major freight corridor of the Southeast, and within easy access to interstate highways I-185, I-385, a nd I-26. Click here to view a map of the area.
APEX TOOL GROUP
BOSCH REXROTH CORP
COLUMBIA SYSTEMS INTL- SC
COMPX SECURITY PRODUCTS
HAYS FLUID CONTROLS
HONDA OF SOUTH CAROLINA
JTEKT NORTH AMERICA
KABA ILCO CORP
MILLIKEN AND CO
MOOG CMPNTS GROUP
PATTERSON FAN COMPANY
POLYDECK SCREEN CORP
PURE POWER TECHNOLOGIES
RELIABLE AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER
SAM CARBIS SOLUTIONS GROUP
SCHAEFFLER GROUP USA
TURBOTEC PRODUCTS INC
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Proven Results...% Based on 2015 Greenville, SC Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|84% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Atlanta, GA 2019||1,314|
|Charlotte, NC 2019||1,094|
|Greenville, SC 2015||740|
|Greenville, SC 2013||780|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls