Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance
- South Carolina is home to more than 5,000 manufacturers, including one of the nations’ most dynamic aerospace centers ~ SC Manufacturers Alliance and SC Dept. of Commerce
- In 2019, manufacturing made up 12% of the states’ employment. ~ South Carolina Dept. of Commerce
- Aerospace product and parts manufacturing and pharmaceutical and medical manufacturing ranked in the top 3 as major manufacturing sectors for job growth in 2019. ~ NAM
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, “We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.”” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs” ~ Industry Select
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey.” ~ Supply Chain Dive
What to Expect
Our safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing- Frequent disinfecting and surface cleaning in high traffic areas (such as check-in areas, service centers, labor desks and bathrooms). As well as additional sanitizer stations added throughout the show floor.
- Social Distancing- Exhibitor Booths will be separated by an additional 2’ to create more social distance.
- One-way traffic flow will be implemented throughout the floor plan with marked entrances and exits.
- Paperless communication by utilizing our electronic lead retrieval system will be recommended to reduce sharing of printed materials.
Free on-site parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama and Ten nessee.
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
Located along I-85, a major freight corridor of the Southeast, and within easy access to interstate highways I-185, I-385, a nd I-26. Click here to view a map of the area.
APEX TOOL GROUP
BOSCH REXROTH CORP
COLUMBIA SYSTEMS INTL- SC
COMPX SECURITY PRODUCTS
HAYS FLUID CONTROLS
HONDA OF SOUTH CAROLINA
JTEKT NORTH AMERICA
KABA ILCO CORP
MILLIKEN AND CO
MOOG CMPNTS GROUP
PATTERSON FAN COMPANY
POLYDECK SCREEN CORP
PURE POWER TECHNOLOGIES
RELIABLE AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER
SAM CARBIS SOLUTIONS GROUP
SCHAEFFLER GROUP USA
TURBOTEC PRODUCTS INC
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Proven Results...% Based on 2015 Greenville, SC Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|84% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Atlanta, GA 2019||1,314|
|Charlotte, NC 2019||1,094|
|Greenville, SC 2015||740|
|Greenville, SC 2013||780|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls