Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
About the Show:
- Get immediate business—54% of last year’s visitors were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Meet the decision makers—60% of attendees of the last show had final decision or significant influence.
- The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design & contract manufacturing services.
- The Cobb Galleria is located just inside the I-285 loop, offering visitors convenient access from the entire region.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
- Georgia manufacturing employs 387,800 workers. (National Association of Manufacturers)
- The Southeast region is home to 16 auto, truck and bus assembly plants, and an automotive-related production employment of 880,000. (Georgia Power Community & Economic Development)
- Georgia ranked No. 3 state for Aerospace Attractiveness. (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
- In the 2018 “Most Competitive (U.S.) Cities” report, the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA area ranked number five in Machinery & Equipment. (Site Selection)
- Atlanta ranked No. 11 in “The Large Cities Where Manufacturing is Thriving”. (Forbes)
Promotional Radius to Include: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee
The only tradeshow in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services
Easy Access to the Show…
The Cobb Galleria is located just inside the I-285 loop, offering visitors convenient access from the entire region. Click here to view a map of the area.
ABATEK AMERICAS INC
ACUITY BRANDS LIGHTING
AMES TAPING TOOLS
APEX TOOL GROUP
BLUE BIRD CORP
DANLEY SOUND LABS
GENESIS CONNECTED SOLUTIONS
GS YUASA LITHIUM POWER
HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
HONDA MFG OF ALABAMA
KLIKLOK WOODMAN & BOSCH
MAKITA CORP OF AMERICA
NEPTUNE TECHNOLOGY GROUP
REHRIG PACIFIC COMPANY
RELIANCE WORLDWIDE CORP
YAMAHA MOTOR CORP USA
YOKOGAWA CORP AMERICA
Proven Results...% Based on 2019 Atlanta, GA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corp. Mgmt.)
|80% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Atlanta, GA 2019||1,314|
|Atlanta, GA 2018||1,173|
|Atlanta, GA 2017||1,078|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls