Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- According to MNI, Minnesota is home to over 9,000 manufacturers.
- Minnesota’s manufactured exports totaled 52 billion in 2019 with computer and electric products as the leading industry. ~ MN Dept. of Employment & Economic Development
- In the 2021 “Top States for Business” report, Minnesota ranked number 7 overall. ~ CNBC
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Manufacturing and Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Measurements are the top 2 manufacturing sectors for growth in 2020.
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
About the Show
- Meet the decision makers – over 50% of attendees from our 2021 shows were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- Paid parking with easy break down, no union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa
The only tradeshow in the region to feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services
Easy Access to the Show…
The Minneapolis Convention Center is conveniently located near three major highways and just 20 minutes from The Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport-Delta Airlines’ third largest hub. Click here to view a map of the area.
APG CASH DRAWER
CPC - COLDER PRODUCTS CO
CUMMINS POWER GENERATION
CURTISS WRIGHT COMPANY
DATA SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL
DONALDSON COMPANY INC
FEDERAL MOGUL POWERTRAIN
MICRO CONTROL COMPANY
NYSTROM BUILDING PRODUCTS
OMNETICS CONNECTOR CORP
PHILLIPS AND TEMRO
RAILWAY EQUIPMENT COMPANY
Proven Results...% Based on 2018 Minneapolis, MN Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|91% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Minneapolis, MN 2019||1,240|
|Minneapolis, MN 2018||1,056|
|Minneapolis, MN 2017||1,256|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems Instrumentation & Controls