Face-2-Face is the Most Cost Effective Way
to Develop New Customers
Market at a Glance:
- Georgia is a national leader in advanced manufacturing, outpacing the U.S in 10-year GDP growth in the manufacture of products including machinery, electrical equipment & components, and fabricated metals. ~ Georgia.org
- Aerospace products were Georgia’s No. 1 export in 2020 and the state’s second largest manufacturing industry. ~ Georgia.org
- The state has a strong transportation system that supports manufacturers with a variety of efficient logistic operations.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest and most efficient.
- Port of Savannah is the largest single-container-terminal in North America.
- The Cordele Inland Port provides access to southwest Georgia, southern Alabama, and western Florida.
- I-95 & I-16 allow easy access to high-speed truck route
Up-swing in Manufacturing post Coronavirus:
- “As manufacturers emerge from the pandemic, the key once again centers on the spirit of innovation to help them thrive once more and to help the industry rebound. As one manufacturer recently stated in a Forbes article, ‘We’re looking at five years of innovation over the next 18 months.’” ~ Hartford Business
- The latest Industrial Production and Capacity Utilization report from the Federal Reserve shows manufacturing production and output continued to recover in June. Industrial production rose 5.4% last month, following a slight gain in May of 1.4%. ~ Industry Week
- “In June 2020, gains were mostly led by transportation equipment industry, followed by miscellaneous durable goods manufacturing; which shot up 25.5%. Plastics and rubber products also posted gains, adding 21,000 jobs, while machinery was closely behind at 17,000 new jobs. Furniture/textiles fared well adding 12,000 positions and fabricated metal products increased by 11,000 jobs.” ~ Industry Select
- “Nearly 50% of North American tooling shops are quoting on programs historically produced in China and 34% of production shops are increasing North American sourcing.” ~ Mold Making Technology
- According to the ISM, U.S. manufacturing activity shot up 9.5% in June to an expansionary level of 52.6% — the sharpest increase recorded since 1980. The ISM’s Production Index skyrocketed 24.1% in June – an increase not seen since August 1952. The index now sits in expansion, measuring 57.3%. ~ IndustryNet
- The Reshoring Initiative lists more than 1,800 companies that have reshored parts of their operations as of Jan. 1, 2019, including 3M, Apple, Dillard’s, GM, KitchenAid, Oracle, Pfizer and Stanley Black & Decker. Going forward in light of COVID-19 risks, 64% of 879 North American manufacturing and industrial professionals said they were “likely to bring manufacturing production and sourcing back to North America,” in a Thomas survey. ~ Supply Chain Dive
About the Show
- Meet the decision makers – over 50% of attendees from our 2021 shows were looking to purchase within 6 months.
- No union fees or extra drayage costs.
Promotional Radius to Include: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina & Tennessee
The Southeast Design-2-Part Show is the only trade show in the region to exclusively feature exhibitors who specialize in design and contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show…
The Cobb Galleria is located just inside the I-285 loop, offering visitors convenient access from the entire region. Click here to view a map of the area.
ADVANCE MEDICAL DESIGNS
ALPHA TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES
AMERIMAX HOME PRODUCTS
AMES TAPING TOOLS
AT&T BUSINESS ADV SOLUTIONS
ATLANTIC PACIFIC EQUIPMENT
BAE SYSTEMS INC
BAUSCH AND LOMB
BLUE BIRD CORPORATION
DANFOSS POWER SOLUTIONS
DELTA AIR LINES
DINEX EMISSION INC
GENERAL ELECTRIC INTL
HITACHI AUTOMOTIVE SYSTEMS
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON VISION
LOCKHEED MARTIN AERONAUTICS
MANDO AMERICA CORPORATION
MEDLINE INDUSTRIES INC
MEGGITT TRAINING SYSTEMS
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS
PURE POWER TECHNOLOGIES
REHRIG PACIFIC COMPANY
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS
YAMAHA MOTOR COMPANY
YOKOGAWA CORP OF AMERICA
Proven Results...% Based on 2021 Atlanta, GA Show
(Engineering, Purchasing, Corporate Management)
|84% Involved in the Decision to Outsource|
|Atlanta, GA 2021||1,004|
|Atlanta, GA 2019||1,314|
|Atlanta, GA 2018||1,173|
|Atlanta, GA 2017||1,078|
Top Industries Represented
Electronics Mfg., Computers/Subsystems,
Instrumentation & Controls